How to enjoy your new Surely
- 2 cups Surely Sparkling Rosé
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or 1 cup of fresh strawberries and 1/2 cup of ice
- Add strawberries and sparkling rosé to a high speed blender. Mix on high until slushy.
- Pour into your glasses and garnish with a strawberry and mint if desired.
- 4 ounces Surely Sparkling Brut
- 10 ounces orange juice
- 1 orange (thinly sliced)
- 2 strawberries
- Fill each glass 2/3 full with orange juice, then fill to the top with Surely Sparkling Brut. Garnish with fresh orange slices and a strawberry.
Sauvignon Blanc Spritzer
- 1 bottle of Surely Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces Lemon Lime Zevia
- Rosemary, lemon, assorted berries for garnish
- Pour 4 ounces of Sauvignon Blanc into each glass.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to each glass.
- Top with 2 ounces of Zevia and garnish with fresh lemon slices and rosemary sprigs if desired.
Heavy pasta dishes
- 1 bottle Surely Pinot Noir
- 1-2 cups fresh fruit (oranges, lemons, apples, a variety of berries)
- 1 cup orange juice juice
- 1 bottle Topo Chico (grapefruit flavor) or other sparkling water
- Fill a pitcher with Surely Pinot Noir wine, desired fruit, and juice. Chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour in sparkling water.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour in sangria, and garnish with desired fruit.